Improve productivity with the latest versions of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and more.
Office Apps provide you with the latest versions of Microsoft Office for your desktop, mobile device and the web.
The benefits of office apps
Increase employee productivity — provide familiar, popular business applications they can use online or offline, from any device, wherever they go.
Office Apps – anywhere you need it:
- Office Desktop – for up to five PCs or Macs, fully installable desktop versions of Word®, Excel®, PowerPoint®, Outlook®, OneNote®, and Publisher®
- Office Online – web versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook for maximum productivity from any web browser
- Office Mobile – view and edit Office docs on your iPad®, iPhone®, Windows Phone® and Android™ devices
Reduce licensing headaches:
- Office Apps is a subscription, so you can sign up all employees or just a few key people
- Eliminate complicated licensing arrangements
- Simplify installation
- Update automatically — get access to new versions of Office as soon as they’re released
- Save money and budget wisely with a predictable monthly fee